15 Temmuz 2017 Cumartesi

SPIDERMAN

Hello,

It's been a long time.

I just wanted to jot down a couple of things about today, partly because I think I'm still improving about my "self-love" thing, and also partly because I feel like this blog deserves to be taken care of.

So, the first thing that I wanted to emphasize about today, is that today happened to be a national holiday. It was not a national holiday until this year. Appearently a group of citizens saved our country (I mean the president of our country) from an insidious assasination last year, so we're celebrating that day of the year. (It is more tragic that it sounds actually, considering the political state of our country, but I better not get into detail)

The second thing is, I bought myself salted popcorn with cheese in the middle of the cinema today! Actually, I don't even feel like this is an improvement at all. I just wanted to write this down.

Every time I see myself in the mirror and my eyes run towards the changing parts of my body, I feel like I don't care anymore. Not caring used to be my biggest fear in the past. It felt like I would be out of control if I stopped caring.

It turns out having too much of self-control never worked for me.

I will keep discovering what works for me the best!

Love.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder