8 Aralık 2016 Perşembe

UNWANTED VISITOR

My home has been recently occupied by an unwanted visitor.

The visitor is a she. She is old. She is uneducated. She is extremely small, and obviously has a chronic eating disorder. She has no self esteem. She hates everyone, and gossips about them. When she does not cook for others, she only talks bad things about the people she knows about.

She is a relative of mine.

I've been avoiding home recently.

I've been hiding things from home recently, just so that this unwanted visitor won't have a material to talk about me.

The first day she came to our home, she grumbled to my mum that I've been a disappointment since I had a boyfriend. God knew how shameful acts I must have undertaken to find one?

Yesterday I bought myself a cute dress to wear in my second year anniversary with my boyfriend. She wanted to look what was inside the bag. Just because I didn't feel like it, I refused to show it to her. She tried to convince my mum afterwards to sneak into my room and see what was inside the bag.

Mum told her that I was an individual of this house, and the most loved one. She wouldn't do anything that would interfere with my personal life.

Last time she came to our home, she stayed for months. That's her thing. She always stays to make people uncomfortable.

But this time, mum bought her a ticket online.

She'll be gone in 2 weeks.

I don't like the UNEDUCATED.

Uneducated doesn't equal someone who did not go to school. Uneducated equals hatred, no sympathy, chaos. Uneducated is that she, that poor woman with that extremely small figure and a bad mouth.

Thanks mum.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder