These problems can hardly be classified as "real" problems. Let's just call them "issues." I've counted them below:
1)I'm coming from a family that's obsessed with overachievement.
Being a daughter of 2 doctors, of course it would have been so rude of me not to study medicine (it didn't matter if I wanted to be a doctor or not, which obviously I didn't want)
2) I have a history of an eating disorder and exercising addiction
I've been eating well enough to stay energized and it's been nearly 3 months since I left my overexercising regime, but yeah, I can't erase what was done...
3)My current weight is "underweight"
It used to be much lower, now I'm better. But I used to be at a normal BMI when I could menstruate.
4)I'm trying my best to gain weight, but it is so hard to do so with my mostly "healthy" eating habits
I can only eat until I feel full. I'm trying my best to get my fat and carb intake enough. My only restriction while choosing food is that I just want to eat the things that make me enjoy eating. (Things like alcohol, too salty things that make me feel thirsty are out of the list of my nutrition)
5)I feel like my friends are just getting bored of my silly problems with my reproductive system, especially my boyfriend
I really really want to change my whole life. It would have so nice to start with a new page tomorrow. With new friends and new life... But deep down I know that it is not a way out, and I should be learning from my old mistakes instead of forgetting them.
6)It's been over 2 years since I've been having issues with my hormonal system (not that it was very healthy before that... but it still functioned most of the time), and I am getting fed up!!!
Yeah, I think what I meant in this clause was that I am "impatient!!!"
7)I just want this whole nightmare to end.
My only wish...
Thanks
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder