30 Ağustos 2016 Salı

WEIRD THINGS HAPPEN

So... I told my boyfriend how I loved him and always wanted good things for him... that he made me a better person. He expressed his feelings of love to me by saying it over a hundred times. I thought: "Yeah, he does that a lot. Nothing weird happening here, he's just a cute happy boy!" and felt happy.

Then he told me that a girl who's 1 year older than him texted him to have a meeting to discuss ideas about some future business projects at her place. He said that I shouldn't worry, that he will always be faithful to me.

He added that he changed the meeting place to be at a coffee shop, since it would make him uncomfortable to meet her at her place.

Did I tell you that I was not worried until he told me that I shouldn't be worried and he was always going to be faithful?

Today, he met that girl and he even made me talk to her on the phone.

Come on, I'm not a jealous bitch...

He knows that I'm not!

Why would you do that?

Anyways, weird things do happen.

Probably he's going through some... phase.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder