29 Ağustos 2016 Pazartesi

NORMAL DAYS

During the recovery process, one has her ups and downs frequently. Some days are hard, some days are easy. As the easy days get more in abundance, it's a great indicator that the recovery is going in a positive slope.

Today was an easy one, just like yesterday, and the day before.

I had to be obsessed with "something" all my life. Until I turned 16, it had to be my nose. Once I made peace with my nose, my feminine organs started becoming a problem. When I was too busy to look in the mirror and criticize the way I look, it had to be my academic career that I had to be obsessed with.

My hobbies, whether I got improved in something that I just began, what the other people thought of me... All the things that were supposed to make me happy became an obsession after a short period of time. Always, I was so good at it.

Of course I couldn't handle that much of self-criticism. So, quitting-before-finishing a job became a habit.

The good side of getting mature is that you grow to understand life is not worth too many self-criticisms.

After all, you are your best friend.

I hope I'm gonna have such normal days for a long time.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder