Somedays I feel like I should start a brand new life. With brand new people.
Other days those people who I think should be gotten rid of just tell me that they love me, that they can't live without me.
It's getting easier and easier to get accustomed to the recovery process and just go with the flow.
But there are still some days that I have my ups and downs, usually after being triggered by those people. I start feeling desperate, then I reach the resolution by crying out.
Today was one of those days where I was really close to being triggered, but instead I chose to watch a documentary and forget about everything.
Maybe the only person who should be gotten rid of is my self-blaming inner voice.
Why do I see things that are fine as they are as things that should be fixed or erased?
I really don't know how to be happy.
Anyone willing to teach me how?
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder