I had this huge instagram project I developed on my own, which I thought would motivate me to take a break from running: "walkinsteadofrun"
What I would do in this independent project is that I would walk during the days and take pics of the meaningful things around me while walking, make a collage of the daily favorite pictures and post them.
In addition, I would write the number of the days I had not been running, which I thought would motivate me further not to relapse.
Now, I think I don't need counting anymore. And you know what? I'm quite fed up with numbers.
I'll just keep doing what I think is right for me at the moment: less stress, more fun.
I think I've completed my project successfully.
Btw, I don't plan on going back to running for quite a while. I just don't feel like it.
Maybe some pilates... Dunno.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder