The nausea does not end!
I try to eat, and I eat enough to make mum happy despite my unhappy stomach. And then I feel this huge nausea.
I know, the best way to relieve nausea is to give it away and throw up.
But I can't do that, either! (Not due to and psychological disorder, it's just that I don't have any gag reflex by nature :S)
My boyfriend had his hair graft done. He feels sick, too. I couldn't even go visit him at his operation room.
I don't have any symptoms of dizziness, fatigue, or high fever (thank god they subsided). But my appetite doesn't know how to come back!
I want my health back...
I came to realize within the last two days that my hypothalamic amenorrhea does not count as a disease. If I get over this bullshit, I will never ever complain about it!
Good night...
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder