6 Eylül 2016 Salı

MY FOCUSES ON LIFE

They are getting different from day to day.

I used to pick foods that would make me look the best way I possibly could. Now I pick foods based on their taste and their price (the cheapest and healthiest ones please!)

My worries began being about my future jobs and the places I wanna live in, not the people's opinions about me.

Today, a person that I recently became friends with told me that she heard I was running marathons. I told her I'm not doing that anymore. When she asked me why, I told her it was because I was on a weight gain diet. She was in shock, telling me: "I don't think you're too skinny."

She's not the only person to tell me that.

My body used to look like a body of a person that came from a Nazi camp. Then I made it look like a bikini body competitor. Then I just let everything go and maintained a normal lifestyle. Everytime, people would make criticisms on me.

"You should gain weight!"

"You should exercise less"

"You shouldn't gain weight! Stay where you are! You're goals!"

"Build more muscle!"

"Don't get any bulkier, just get some fat!"

Now that I look like an average person, it's so relieving that people are not saying me such things. My body is not the first place one looks while trying to communicate with me, while trying to get to know me better.

I'm more than the way I look.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder