3 Eylül 2016 Cumartesi

UTI

I got sick today. I'm suspecting it's a urinary tract infection.

This is abnormal, usually I don't get sick (maybe once a year, but definitely not more than that!)

I did no exercise, I slept throughout the day, ate a lot although I didn't feel like eating. And guess what? I'm better!

I think my body wanted this sickness to remind me of what a rest-day looks like.

I think I loved it!

The best side of today's sickness was that it helped me realize my parents do not get freaked out if I don't feel like eating, which shows that they really think my eating disorder belongs to my archival materials, not my current life!


It feels so nice to see my parents trusting me again.

Today I was supposed to go to the Princes' islands with my boyfriend, which I had to cancel due to my unexpected sickness. He was so understanding about that. Tomorrow he will have an operation of his head (hair transplantation), I hope I will have enough energy to go and visit him.

Having today's events put on a brief note, I kindly finish today's summary and say: "Good night:)"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder